World Vegetarian Day 2020 Quotes, Images,
“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.”
World vegetarian day is observed on 1st of October every year. This is an annual celebration. This was established by the North American vegetarian society in 1977. In 1987 it became an international celebration day by the International Vegetarian Union.
This day is celebrated to tell people the joy, and compassions of being a vegetarian. This day aims to promote vegetarianism among people. This day is celebrated to tell people the effects of vegetarianism in the ethical, environmental, health, and humanitarian.
CELEBRATE WORLD VEGETARIAN DAY
There are many ways to celebrate the world vegetarian day and start a vegetarian lifestyle. Here we have mentioned some ways to celebrate world vegetarian day.
- Have a vegetarian diet.
- Go for a vegetarian food festival.
- Think about becoming a vegetarian.
- Promise yourself to become vegetarian.
- Try a meat- free meal.
- Learn about the benefits of becoming vegetarian.
- Get a vegetarian recipe book.
- Learn healthy facts about vegetables and fruits.
- Organize an event.
- Make others aware about this day.
HAVE A VEGETARIAN DIET:
On this day have a healthy diet. Eat vegetarian dishes and get used to the taste of the vegetarian dishes. Plan a vegetarian menu for your family.
GO FOR A VEGETARIAN FOOD FESTIVAL:
On this day many food festivals of vegetarian dishes are organized. Visit for a vegetarian food festival to know about the taste,benefits and importance of vegetarian food.
THINK ABOUT BECOMING A VEGETARIAN:
You just think about becoming vegetarian. Think about the goods of becoming a vegetarian. Know the benefits of vegetarianism.
PROMISE YOURSELF TO BECOME VEGETARIAN:
Promise yourself to eat vegetarian food. Ask your cook to get a vegetarian menu for you everyday.
TRY A MEAT FREE MEAL:
You can try a meat free meal for a day, and enjoy it everyday. If you will try a meat free meal for a day and eat vegetarian food, then you will realize that vegetarian food can be healthy and tasty.
LEARN ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING VEGETARIAN:
You can learn about the benefit and advantages of becoming vegetarian. You can talk to people about vegetarianism and its benefits.
GET A VEGETARIAN RECIPE BOOK:
You should buy a vegetarian recipe book from the market. It will help you in trying new vegetarian recipes for your family’s everyday meal.
LEARN HEALTHY FACTS ABOUT THE VEGETABLES AND THE FRUITS:
You should know about the facts and benefits of vegetables and fruits that will help you to accept vegetarianism. Knowing about the healthy facts will help you to decide to become healthy.
ORGANIZE AN EVENT:
If you are a social worker then you can organize an event to awaring people about vegetarianism. This will help many people to know about the benefits and importance of celebrating this day.
MAKE OTHERS AWARE ABOUT THIS DAY:
Post something on your social media and ask your friends to re post it. This will help people to know how important vegetarianism is.
VEGETARIAN FOOD V/S NON VEGETARIAN FOOD
|VEGETARIAN FOOD||NON VEGETARIAN FOOD|
|More balanced diet.||No balanced diet.|
|Completes the nutritional requirements.||Does not complete the nutritional requirement.|
|Lower downs the risk of heart disease.||Risk of heart disease.|
|Lowers the risk of weight gain.||Risk of weight gain.|
|Good for digestion.||Not that good for digestion.|
BENEFITS OF VEGETARIANISM
- Vegetarian food is very beneficial for everyone. Eating vegetarian food gives you many healthy advantages. Apart from your benefits it benefits the environment also.
- Vegetables and fruits are healthy for our body, that is why vegetarian food increases your lifespan.
- You should know that the cholesterol in our body comes mostly from animal food. If you want to lower down your cholesterol level then you should go for vegetarian food.
- Including vegetables and fruits in your diet will make you healthy.
- Vegetarian food is healthy, which is why it increases the risk of stroke and obesity in you.
- Vegetarian food also increases the risk of becoming diebetic patient.
- Vegetarian food gives you healthy and glowing skin which looks amazing.
- Vegetarian food is good for maintaining your beauty.
- Vegetables and fruits are rich in fibres and nutrients.
- Nutritional food is good for health.
- Eating vegetarian food will help you in reducing your stress level.
- Eating Vegetarian food brings peace in your mind and brings positive thoughts in your mind.
- Digestive system should be healthy for every human. Vegetarian food maintains and improves your metabolism.
- Vegetables are good for better sight. And it reduces the risk of cataract development.
- Vegetarian food is good for your economy also. Because it is not as expensive as non-vegetarian food like eggs,fish,and meat.
Vegetarian food is of many kinds here we have made a list of different kinds of vegetarian food which should be involved in your daily meal and diet.
- Leafy greens
- Dried fruits
It is a great source of nutrients,proteins,zinc and iron. It also contains cholesterol lowering Omega 3 fatty acid.
Lentils belong to the legume family. They are a great source of protein and fibre.
Nuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acid as well as zinc and vitamin E.
Beans also belong to the legume family. Beans gives you fibers,proteins,and iron. It helps in lowering down the cholesterol level.
Green vegetables are very good for your health. It has lots of iron,and vitamins. It should be involved in your daily diet.
Grains such as wheat,pulses,etc are very healthy for you. Grains are rich in vitamin B12,which is enough for your daily meal.
Dried fruits are a source of iron and proteins. It includes
“Veganism is not a sacrifice, it’s a joy.”
This world vegetarian day we wish you will understand the importance of vegetarianism,and apply it in your life.
Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you liked our article.
Happy World Vegetarian Day 2020 Images, Quotes.