INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS DAY 2021 Images, Quotes, Greetings, 5 October 2021,
“Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.”
World Teachers Day is observed on 5 October this day is celebrated to provide opportunity to all to pay tribute to their teachers themes are decided to celebrate this day in this day celebrated globally by another and other ways events are organized on UNESCO headquarters this day gives us the opportunity to celebrate this profession among all over the world after parents teachers are those from which we got to learn many things this is not just for teachers but also for students teachers are honored on this day teachers are those who provides knowledge and make understand about the importance of education these days we all should respect our teachers.
Also read about happy teachers day 5 September 2021
TEACHERS DAY IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
|New Zealand||29 October|
Purpose of the World Teachers Day
Its point is to centre around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.
Late year World Teachers’ Day honoured the twentieth commemoration of the 1997 UNESCO points concerning the Status of Higher-Education Teaching Personnel, bringing the occasionally disregarded zone of showing staff at Higher Education foundations into the discussion about teachers. In 2018 the teachers day will be on a Friday, and it is worth following.
The event has consistently been held on October 5 since 1994 and the goal is the same; to honour educators’ associations around the world. Its point is to prepare to bolster instructors and to guarantee that the requirements of future ages will keep on being met by educators.
As indicated by UNESCO, World Teachers’ Day speaks to a massive token of the mindfulness, comprehension and thankfulness shown for the fundamental commitment that educators make in advancement by teaching.
The Education International (EI) organisation firmly trusts that World Teachers’ Day ought to be globally perceived and celebrated far and wide.
More than 100 nations celebrate World Teachers’ Day globally.
THEMES OF WORLD TEACHERS DAY
|2016||Valuing Teachers, Improving their Status.|
|2017||Teaching in Freedom, Empowering Teachers.|
|2018||The right to education means the right to a qualified teacher.|
|2019||Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession.|
|2020||Teachers: Leading in crisis, re-imagining the future.|
As the day usually falls during Australian school holidays, Australian States celebrate on the last Friday of October each year instead.
IMPORTANCE OF TEACHERS
- Teachers are very important in every student’s life.
- They give a big contribution in developing society.
- Teachers play a big role in changing the student’s life.
- Students learn everything from their teachers.
- Teachers are the role model of the students.
- Teachers have the ability to teach students in every way.
- Teachers can handle every kind of student.
- Teachers are the guide for their students.
- Teachers give a way of life to their students.
- Teachers are so much dedicated to their work.
- Teachers teach their students different skills,which helps them in their whole life.
- Teachers help the students to reveal their skills in front of everyone.
- Teachers simplify the complex things for you.
- They listen to our problems and give us the right solution.
- They mentor their students in every situation,whenever they need them.
- The students who are under achiever, and the students who are achievers, both are equal for the teachers.
- Teachers help underachiever students to do better.
- Teachers encourage the achiever students to do better.
BEST TEACHERS IN THE WORLD:
- David Calle
- Wemerson da Silva Nogueira
- Raymond Chambers
- Marie-Christine Ghanbari Jahromi
- Maggie MacDonnell
- Ken Silburn
- Boya Yang
He is a science and maths teacher from Madrid. He is from Spain. He founded “Unicoos” to support children’s education beyond the classroom.
WEMERSON DA SILVA NOGUEIRA:
He is from Brazil. Many of his students were involved in crime and the school had a drop-out rate of 50%. “Young Scientists: Designing a New Future”, this project was started by him.
He is from the United Kingdom. He is a computer engineer graduate. He started developing new software for learning using Microsoft Kinect.
MARIE- CHRISTINE GHANBARI JAHROMI:
She is from Germany. She started ‘Sportpatenproject’, this project was to increase the self-esteem, motivation and empathy of her students.
She is a teacher from Canada. She teaches in a village named Salluit. Salluit, is the second northernmost Inuit community in Quebec.
He is a science teacher,from Australia. He got the Prime Minister’s Prize for Secondary Science Teaching in 2015. He uses varieties of multimedia projects in his lessons to make science more interesting for the students.
She is a young teacher from China. Boya has set up a centre in her school where teenage girls’ can seek advice from psychologists and other professionals. Because the chinese parents leave their parents in other cities for education and become eligible.
“The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.”
We hope you liked our content. Thanks for visiting our site.
Happy World Teachers Day 2021.