World ocean day 2020 Theme, World Ocean Day 2020 Quotes, World Ocean Day 2020 images, World Ocean Day 2020 Slogan, world ocean day is celebrated on 8th June.
World ocean day 2020 Theme
This day is celebrated on 8th June this day is a global day of ocean celebration and combinations of better futures.
The concept was originally begun and proposed in 1992 by Canada’s International Centre for Ocean Development the ocean is important because it generates oxygen we breath, helps to feed us, Regulates our climate, Cleans the water we drink, Offers a pharmacopoeia of medicines, Provides limitless inspiration.
Even the balance of oxygen that we breathe is primarily dependent on the ocean. The health of our oceans has become a matter of grave concern, due to the damage have endured.
World Ocean Day 2020 images
World Ocean Day 2020 Quotes
- “The ocean is a central image. It is the symbolism of a great journey”. – Enya
- “You can either see yourself as a wave in the ocean or you can see yourself as the ocean”. – Oprah Winfrey
- “I love how it feels to unwind by the ocean”. – Miranda Rae Mayo
- “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean”. – Ryunosuke Satoro
- “Health to the ocean means health for us”. – Sylvia Earle
- “Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent”. – H. P. Lovecraft
- The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. – Isak Dinesen
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came. – John F. Kennedy
- Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away. – Sarah Kay