World Animal Day
“Killing animals for sport, for pleasure, for adventure, and for hides and furs is a disgusting and distressing phenomena.”
This day is observed on October 4. The aim of this day is to spread awareness and education events held on this day. celebrating this day is the way to highlight endangered special to raise the status of animals in our society.
This day was first observed in 1925 under the guidance of a German writer, Heinrich Zimmermann. But the celebrations of this day were initially planned on the 4th October, due to certain constraints, it was celebrated on 24th March 1925. The celebrations were initiated in Germany and 5000 people participated in it.
This day provides Awareness to the society about Welfare of animal species these days become invisible because of human needs and their careless animals are a very important part of our ecosystem as per we all know.
This day is celebrated each year all over the world venue organizations schools clubs etc host a celebration of animals day this day provides an opportunity to give contribution towards saving endangered species.
“If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.”
CELEBRATE WORLD ANIMAL DAY
- You can attend some events related to animals and their welfare.
- You can organize seminars or workshops for awaring people about the animals and their importance and ask them to save animals.
- You can use social media to spread awareness about this day.
- You can help animals who are shelter less, and in a bad condition.
- You can make donations for the animals welfare.
- Make a promise to yourself that you will save animals and never hurt them.
- Celebrate this day not only on 4th of October, celebrate it the whole year.
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”
IMPORTANCE OF ANIMALS
The animals are not able to speak and tell their problems, but they also have feelings and emotions. Animals are very important for humans. Here we have listed the importance of animals.
- Animals are used for transport.
- Animals are used for sport.
- Animals help to reduce our stress,especially dogs,cats,etc.
- Animals reduce our anxiety.
- Animals help to decrease depression level.
- They ease loneliness.
- Animals improve our cardiovascular health.
- Animals can affect the child’s emotional health in a good way.
- Animals are the companions of the lonely people.
- Animals such as dogs are very loyal.
“Animals are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.”
TYPES OF ANIMALS
There are six major kinds of animals. Here we have mentioned some of them.
Mammals belong to the class mammalia. They have higher brain functions,hair, three middle ear bones, and mammary glands.
Birds come in the class aves. They are warm blooded vertebrates. They can be identified by their feathers, toothless beaked jaws, the laying of hard-shelled eggs. They have a four-chambered heart, and a well-built yet lightweight skeleton system.
Reptiles come within the class reptilia. They are four-limbed animals.
Amphibians come in the class amphibia. They are cold blooded animals. They are four limbed animals.
Fishes belong to the class anatidae. Fishes are aquatic animals. They have digit less limbs.
They belong to the class Insecta. They are the largest group of animals on the earth. They are six limbed animals.
“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent.”
CLASSIFICATION OF ANIMALS
Animals are classified into seven levels.
Animals belong to kingdom Animalia.
Animals belong to the phylum Chordata.
Animals belong to the class Mammalia.
Animals belong to the order Primates.
Animals belong to the family Hominidae.
Animals belong to the genus Homo.
Animals belong to the species Homo sapiens.
“The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.”
Animals are also the important livings on the earth. It is our duty to protect them. Here we have mentioned some of the ways by which we can protect and prevent the animals.
- We should Purchase Cruelty-Free Products.
- You should Adopt a Pet from a Local Shelter or Rescue Group.
- Girls and boys think that fur clothes are trendy,but they are harmful for the animals.
- Try to buy fur free clothes.
- Encourage everybody around you to be animal friendly.
- Help the shelter less animals.
- You can Volunteer with a Local Animal Rescue Team.
- You can donate to the animal rescue fund.
“Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all life.”
This animal day ought that you will protect animals and never hurt them.
Thanks for reading this article and visiting our page.
Happy World Animals Day.