International Day of Peace
“The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.”
This day is celebrated on 21st September. Peace is important for every country and individual . Peace is the key to remain happy in life .
This day is celebrated by the United Nations . Every year this day is celebrated to recognise the efforts of those who have worked hard to end conflict and promote peace .
Peace is an important aspect between two countries which help them to maintain relations between them . This day is also a day of ceasefire – personal or political. On this day many activities such as Interfaith peace ceremonies, a peace choir etc.
“If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.”
IMPORTANCE OF PEACE:
- Peace is important for everyone.
- Peace is the key to happiness. Peace is the way to sort any problem.
- In any situation if you will be peaceful then everything will be fine.
- A peaceful mind is full of creations and creativity.
- Without peace everything seems to be difficult. Peace helps in making difficult things simpler.
- Having a peaceful mind could reduce the medicines you take.
- Peace makes you mentally and physically fit.
- Peace makes you aware about you.
- Peace provides you strength.
- Peace brings to you happiness.
- Peace gives you calmness.
- Peace helps you to do new experiments in your life.
- Peace reduces your stress.
- Peace maintains your hormones.
- Peace provides you the capacity to take decisions.
- Peace makes you intelligent.
- Peace makes your good connection with good people.
- Peace helps you put things in order.
- Peace increases your IQ level.
- Peace helps you get connected with good surroundings.
THEMES OF INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY
|2016||The Sustainable Development Goals: Building Blocks for Peace.|
|2017||Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.|
|2018||The Right to Peace – The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70.|
|2019||Climate Action for Peace.|
|2020||Shaping Peace Together.|
Peacemakers are the persons who support and promote peace in the world. They want to spread peace everywhere and in everyone. There are many peacemakers in the world who support peace and non violence.
Here we have a list of famous personalities who supported peace in the eighteenth and nineteenth century.
9.Aung San Suu Kyi
11.Julia Grace Wales
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”
When we are talking about world peace day,then we should definitely talk about the young peacemakers over the world,because youth is the future of every country.
He is a nineteen years old boy. He is from Jersey City. He is now a group leader at Students Demand Action which is a platform for students to address America’s gun violence epidemic. Jai runs many programs for people who have faced and been impacted by gun violence.
He lives in Florida and he is a nineteen years old guy. He founded March for Our Lives. Because he was the victim of Parkland .
He is a very young peace activist. He is only thirteen years old. He is from Sierra Leone. He began using scrap electronics to help fix local issues when he was just 11. When he was thirteen, he started making his own batteries to power lights in homes. He built his own radio station in Sierra Leone. There he DJs under the name DJ Focus.
He is from florida. He is just eighteen years old. He is constantly fighting for equality and acceptance in the world. Over $30,000 in college scholarships and $5,000,has given the project.
She is a seventeen years girl from rajasthan. She is an strong supporter of girl education,and strongly against the child marriage. Even she refused to be a child bride.
“Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.”
BENEFITS OF PEACEFUL MIND:
- There are so many benefits of peaceful minds.
- Peace of mind is inner peace.
- It gives you the ability of better concentration.
- It increases our efficiency of handling our daily life issues and problems.
- It provides you inner strength and power.
- Peace provides us the ability of tolerance.
- Peace helps you to become free of stress and anxiety.
- It removes all your worries and gives you happiness.
- Peace helps you to sleep easily and freely.
“You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.”
This world peace day, we wish that the world maintain peace and build better relations with each other. Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you liked our content.
Happy World Peace Day.