Happy Christmas Day 2021
“Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together.”
This day is celebrated every year on 25th December all over the world. This festival is mainly celebrated by Christian Community. Christians celebrate this festival by offering prayers in Church and they take blessings from God.
On this day the Christmas tree is also decorated by people and Santa also offers gifts to children. Many schools also celebrate this festival in the form of Dance, Carol singing, Poems and many cultural programes. Christmas is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Jesus. Christians also bake cakes and cookies to celebrate this annual festival.
Every year Christmas is celebrated on 25th of december. This day is celebrated on 25th of december because of this is the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is considered as the son of god. Christians remember that Jesus died for us and then came back to life.
There are many ways to celebrate christmas with your family. In different places people celebrate christma differently. Here we have listed some of the ways to celebrate christmas.
- Decorate the Christmas tree, with your family.
- Bake something for your family.
- Do some social work, help those kids who are in need and make their christmas memorable.
- Make some home made and hand crafted gift for your friends and relatives.
- Do medication and keep yourself calm.
Jesus son of Joseph, this was the name by which Jesus was known in his lifetime. He was a Galilean from Nazareth, a village near Sepphoris, one of the two major cities of Galilee. His father was Joseph and mother was Mary. According to Mathew and Luke, when Mary conceived Jesus at that time she was virgin, she “was found to be with a child from the Holy Spirit”,according to Matthew 1:18 and Luke 1:35.
the Roman authorities and the Jewish council wanted Jesus dead. The death and resurrection of this one man is at the very heart of the Christian faith. This was known by the christains an assortment.
SEVEN SIGNS OF JESUS
The seven signs of Jesus were for teaching something to people. Here we have mentioned those seven signs for your knowledge.
- Water into wine at a wedding at cana.
- Cure of the royal official’s son.
- Cure of a paralytic at the pool.
- Multiplication of loaves.
- Walking on water at a sea in galilee.
- The man born blind.
- The raising of lazarus.
WATER INTO WINE AT THE WEDDING AT CANA:
The transformation of water into wine at Cana represents the replacement of Jewish ceremonial washings and presents the initial revelation about Jesus at the outset of His Ministry.
A thief comes only to steal and slaughter and destroy; I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly ( John 10:10).
CURE OF THE ROYAL OFFICIAL’S SON:
Jesus cured a royal official’s son from a far distance that showed the power of Jesus’s life giving words.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8).
CURE OF THE PARALYTIC AT THE POOL:
Jesus gave life to a paralytic at the pool. This is a symbol of the revelation that Jesus brings.
It is not from works, so no one may boast (Ephesians 2:9).
MULTIPLICATION OF THE LOAVES:
The multiplication of the loaves is interpreted for the reader by the discourse that follows, where the Bread of Life is used first as a figure for the revelation of God in Jesus and then for the Eucharist.
“I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst (John 6:35).
WALKING ON WATER AT THE SEA OF GALILEE:
Jesus walked on water at the sea of galilee. He walked on the waters of the Sea of Gali-lee.
“Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father (John 14:12).
THE MAN BORN BLIND:
He treated a man who is blind by his birth.
“I am the light of the world” (John 8:12; 9:5).
THE RAISING OF LAZARUS:
Jesus raised the lazarus because his gift of life to Laza-rus, will give to all who believe in him once He has been raised from the dead.
Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live, and eve-ryone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26).
FACTS ABOUT CHRISTMAS
- In 1819, an image of Santa Claus flying his sleigh was created by Washington Irving.
- The reindeer pulling Santa’s sleigh are more than likely female or castrated.
- Some zoos take donated Christmas trees and use them as food for the animals.
- In 2010 during the Christmas season, the Colombian government decorated jungle trees with lights.
- The holly represents his crown of thorns and the red berries the blood he shed.
- The three traditional colors of most Christmas decorations are red, green and gold.
- Red color symbolizes the blood of Christ.
- The green color symbolizes life and rebirth.
- The golden color represents light, royalty and wealth.
- Spiders and spider webs are often used as Christmas tree decorations.
- A spider wove baby Jesus a blanket to keep him warm.
- Famous saxophonist Boots Randolph played the saxophone solo on “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”.
- We would have to use our artificial tree for more than 20 years for it to be ‘greener’ than buying a fresh-cut tree annually.
- The popular Christmas song JINGLE BELL was composed by James Pierpont in Massachusetts, America.
- Santa Claus has to travel at more than the speed of light to deliver gifts to all the kids in the world, because he has only 31 hours for doing that.
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.”
We hope you liked our content. Thanks for visiting our site.
Merry christmas and happy solestus to you and your family. Enjoy your christmas eve with your family.
Happy Christmas 2021